For Patients

Patient

Insurance
Our services are covered by most insurance companies. Check your policy for your physical therapy benefits or call your insurance company to confirm your benefits. For most commercial insurance companies, a co-pay is required. For those with Medicare, Medicare covers 80% of our services and your Medicare Supplemental Plan covers the other 20%. For Workers' Compensation, your therapy services are covered 100%. All plans have limitations. Check your policy for your physical therapy benefits or call your insurance company to confirm your benefits. Contact our office if you need assistance confirming your benefits or if you have other questions about insurance coverage.

Instructions for your first appointment

  • Come 15 minutes early for first appointment to register
  • Bring referral for physical therapy from your physician
  • Have your insurance information available
  • Print off, complete and bring our Patient Registration forms to your appointment
  • Wear comfortable/appropriate clothing and shoes
  • If you are unable to make your appointment, please call our clinic at least 48 hours before your appointment or as soon as you know

Therapy Treatments
Our philosophy of therapy is to treat the "root of the problem" rather than just the symptoms. We feel a more "holistic" approach with common sense provides the best outcomes. We keep our home instructions simple, but effective so that you are able to complete your home program consistently with the most effective exercises. We also use a lot of manual therapy (massage, myofascial release, muscle energy, mobilizations) and work on posture and body position as we feel most painful conditions can be alleviated with improved posture and correct body alignment.

If we feel it is necessary, we can also utilize additional Treatment Modalities or equipment within Our Gym.

If you are unable to come to our clinic for services, we do offer home therapy through our sister company At Home Therapy Services. Most insurance companies, including Medicare, cover these services. There is no "home bound" requirement and we do not charge extra for these home visits. We travel the greater Fargo-Moorhead area. If you need nursing or other typical "home health" care, we do work with local home health agencies and are able to assist you with those services as well.