Unfortunately, injuries can and do happen at work. We understand how important it is for you to get back to work as quickly and as safely as possible. Our experienced therapists will provide to you a comprehensive initial evaluation and then will develop a treatment plan that will specifically address you returning to your work as quickly and safely as possible.
If your injury is work-related and you will be claiming your injury through Workers' Compensation, be sure your employer and physician are aware of this. You will need to obtain a claim number before physical therapy treatment can begin.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Services we offer:
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) – A comprehensive evaluation to determine the highest functional ability of an individual, usually as it relates to his/her occupation. Components of the evaluation include ROM, strength, balance, endurance, mobility, lifting, carrying, perception of pain, level of effort and safety awareness. A report is created to summarize the individual's current functional ability.
- Return to Work Assessments – An assessment that evaluates your ability to complete your job successfully and prevent future injury.
- On the Job Ergonomic Assessments – An assessment of a workplace or work station to determine potential hazards for personal injury. Examples include a poor fitting chair, poorly located computer monitor or a repetitive, straining movement. Recommendations are provided to correct these hazards.
- Employer and Employee Education – Our therapists will come to your place of employment and present information to promote a safe work environment. Topics include proper body mechanics, posture, desk chair adjustments, and more!
- Advanced Worker Rehab - An assessment of a patient's, athlete's or worker's strength/ability to do a specific task and then working with them/training them on the same task for them to get better.
- EvalTech Functional Testing System - evaluate a worker's current physical ability to complete a specified job task.